Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"Sunset Over Jackson Lake and the Grand Tetons" ~ 24"x36" A Painting a Day Hudson River School Western Landscapes


This work pictures a beautiful sunset over Jackson Lake and the Grand Tetons located in Wyoming. As I have confessed before, an artist I am... a photographer I'm not. The easel light over the painting during the photographing has washed out the colors in the sky area and the photos just do not render justice to the actual painting. But I hope you enjoy anyway! ~ Connie
To find out more information about this work, see my blog at A PAINTING FOR YOU!

"Bless the LORD, O my soul, O LORD my God, Thou art very great; Thou art clothed with honour and majesty. Who coverest Thyself with light as with a garment: Who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain: Who layeth the beams of His chambers in the waters: Who maketh the clouds His chariot: Who walketh upon the wings of the wind: Who maketh His angels spirits; His ministers a flaming fire." ~ Psalm 104:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment