Saturday, December 11, 2010

"Colors of Autumn II" ~ Autumn Landscape A Painting a Day Hudson River School by Connie Tom


Autumn is my favorite season of the year. I love the vibrant and cheer colors. They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul. Sometimes we see with our spiritual eyes...places we long to escape to. I hope with my paintings I can create beautiful windows on your walls of places you would yearn to be. Enjoy!
To find out more information about this work, see my blog at A PAINTING FOR YOU!

"For the Scripture saith, 'Whosoever believeth on Him (the Lord Jesus Christ) shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon Him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." ~ Romans 10:11-13.
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." ~ Galatians 3:28.



Contact me for commission work or pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment